Java 8+, Java 8+, Domain
• A hands-on strong cloud architect to define, implement the serverless and container-based cloud application architecture using Azure/AWS/GCP/PCF PaaS component and services. Govern the implementation of the proposed transformation solution, test strategy, deployment strategy. Ensure the modernized application nonfunctional and functional requirements and metrics are met as per client expectations.
• Understand the Technical Design from Technical Design/Approach including Application, Middleware, Cloud, Integration, Database Design etc.
• Help enterprises embrace the transformation to the cloud
The Role offers
• Will be part of the technical steering committee responsible for defining the standards, metrics, project governance and overall success of the project and the technical interface to the customer.
• Should have minimum 10+ years’ solid experience either in Java (or)
.NET skill - development and design patterns
• 5+ years of solid experience in Cloud PaaS Services:
• Played solution architect in green field development project. Should
have implemented at least 1 complex cloud development/migration project.
• Strong knowledge of architectural principles, frameworks, design
patterns and industry best practices for design and development
• Strong experience in either one of the frameworks - J2EE tools, frameworks, web services and libraries such as Spring, Spring MVC,
Spring Boot, Hibernate, Junit, Mockito, Jenkins, Maven and JPA (or) .Net Core, Web API, Entity framework, Entity framework core, .Net framework versions, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, ADO .Net, WCF and web services
• Containers and Serverless: Should have hands on in Docker and Kubernetes, API gateway, AWS/Azure functions and most managed services, AKS, ACI etc.
• Experience working in Docker containerization tool and creating images
• Good understanding and technical expertise in Microservices architectures
• Deploy and administer components using the Application Server (Jboss AS, WebLogic, Tomcat Apache, Radiant Virtual Directory server, etc).
• For Java professional, preferred knowledge on security OAuth 2.0, JWT, Spring Security, PING Access/Federate (Resource Server), 2-Way SSL
• Manage auto build processes using Eclipse, Maven, SVN, etc.
• Database: Oracle, SQL Server, Fine tuning and performance optimization
• Knowledge on CheckMarx,/SonarQube/AppSpider/JaCoCo
• Knowledge in Devops tools in AWS or Azure environment
• Open-source tools and technologies knowledge is a must
• Additional skill preferred: Strong Backend experience on REST API implementation (or) Front End Development: Angular latest or REACT/Vue with strong JS/ES6 knowledge
• Perform code review and develop unit test cases
• Experience in enterprise architecture frameworks like Togaf, Zachman is desirable. Certification in Togaf and Zachman will be added advantage
• Interact and co-coordinate with the technical teams both onsite and offshore
• Ability to understand current production problems when issues are raised and be able to analyze and effectively provide solutions.
• Soft Skills: Decent communication, worked in agile methodology.
• Bachelors or Master’s in computer science is preferred
Note-: Tibco Experience preferable.